How Does Low Level Laser Therapy Work?
To avoid scientific jargons, let us explain this with simple terms. The laser energy is simply absorbed by the hair follicle, and this stimulates the hair growth. Basically it says you're absorbing light energy into the scalp, thus causing the hair to grow. It's thought to be similar to a plant growing by absorbing sunlight. Though this might not be a comprehensive answer, but it sure sounds good.
Laser Comb vs Overhead Home Laser
If you want to regrow thicker fuller hair with hair laser, here are some facts that will help you in making the right choice.
1. A laser comb generally has 9 beams of laser. An overhead home unit has far more than that. Some models have up to 50.
2. Using a laser comb, you need to raise your arm and move the device around your scalp for a period of 20 minutes. For an overhead home laser, you just sit under the device and let it do its work.
3. As you have to move the comb around, the amount of laser that your scalp received is actually quite uneven. An overhead unit will assure that each inch of your scalp has a full exposure for the entire period of treatment.
4. It is boring and tiring to raise and move your arm for 20 minutes. While using an overhead unit, you can do reading, knitting, or go internet during the process.
5. Laser comb is compact and mobile. If you have to travel frequently or if your hair loss area is not big, then using a laser comb is far more convenient than a home hair laser.
Click here to find out more about Laser Comb
Click here to find out more about Overhead Hair Haser
Production Comparison - Laser Comb / Overhead Hair Laser